Click Here to learn about the logo for Creswick
"A Living History"
Old Gold Bank
Formerly, the Bank of New South Wales
Located in the main street of Creswick, Albert Street, this branch of the Bank of New South Wales was established in 1854 with Mr Alex Lewers managing the branch. The present building was opened in 1860 with the second story extension with a residence added in 1863.