Click Here to learn about the logo for Creswick
"A Living History"
Creswick & District Residents Assn.
Formed at a public meeting on 23 June 2010 and later incorporated.
Committee meets every month, usually the second Wednesday of each month, at the RSL Hall, Albert Street, Creswick. Other members are welcome to attend.
Statement of Purpose:
• Facilitate information flow between Council and Community
• Empower residents to participate in positive decision-making
• Advocate resident’s concerns about amenity, environment and welfare
• Co-operate with agencies to ensure Creswick remains a good place to live
• Support local initiatives and programs that benefit Creswick & District
• Promote an inclusive culture within the Residents Association
Membership is open to all local residents with an annual investment of $10.00 per person.
Notices are posted on the community notice-board in the Shire Office reception area
Albert Street, Creswick.
Why not join us?
If you would like to join CADRA, you will find application forms and a drop off box in
the Creswick Library.
Please contact the Secretary, Judy Henderson, tel 5345 1374 or email to